Group abusing me and my friend.
This is ban request against you, not me. Yes indeed i did break FearRP but might it be because you suddenly want to fuck me up as citizen without reason? (Later on you changed your job to police and raided my house and broke rules with the NLR. (You used the info from your earlier "life" as citizen to warrant me. Breaking NLR. And by the way you random warranted my friend too (He did nothing, he owned nothing, he didn't even have a fucking house to be random raided.)). I broke FearRP to call admins with the @ command to make them see you doing your abuses in live, since it never helped against you to not break FearRP. If i didn't sit on the props i would've been abused really bad by you and your brainwashed asshole friends. See i don't want to sit on the jail chair even one minute because of abuser. And by editing video you want all the 2 hours of material which are about 10gigabytes of video. Even that video there took me hours to edit and upload. I never did break any rules but FearRP and i admit it here and now, there is no reason to show me breaking FearRP now. But the thing is. I wanted to get you as long ban as possible. I failed in it. Admins were allways AFK or never responded for my messages (Expect the ones where i just simply told to TP me out of my current position because i was stuck undermap.). I suspect you from using some sort of texture hack/change since you could see through 2 types of walls where i couldn't. You used that to shoot me through the walls (2 different walls, randomly.). Few days ago i saw you trying to get me banned as i made a totally legit toll as police because of speeding people. Everybody wanted the dupe i had and said it was cool and brilliant idea (Expect you as such an asshole you are.). I saw you abusing some 10 year old gundealers (running inside his house with knives and not leaving even the gundealer clearly asked you to leave. Then you tried to get him demoted because he didn't sell guns to armed threatening people) and randomly CDMing people. I saw you trying to steal someone's car on the street as citizen (And without reason, how typical). And that's not all. When i finally was police you demoted me instantly. All these i have in video (i hope). For the people who read this, i'm sorry if my text is somehow too colorful but i think this is the best way to get my point.

Messages In This Thread
Group abusing me and my friend. - by MaitoKaakao - 06-15-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by nph.95 - 06-17-2014, 01:22 AM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by MaitoKaakao - 06-17-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by AleGsi - 06-17-2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by AleGsi - 06-17-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by nph.95 - 06-17-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by nph.95 - 06-18-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by jfd13 - 06-18-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by jfd13 - 06-19-2014, 01:02 AM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by Infernaw - 07-24-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Group abusing me and my friend. - by Faustie - 08-04-2014, 02:12 AM