Doctor Internet
(06-13-2014, 05:54 AM)Bonoalex Wrote:
Quote:So you saying that the admins ban everyone who wear suits as a gun dealer, medic, BMD, Corelone, Chef, Doctor, Guard etc?

This seems to be one of those times that the Q+A is overridden by common sense.

EDIT: Don't lie in the courthouse, you were mentioned on my other BR, as a friend of the person who posted it. Is the reason you posted this because the other one is failing and you are all looking for a reason to get me banned?

The reason I'm posting this, is that I don't want to see every single cop walking around in a suit or whatever. Also I did and still do think you broke multiple rules, which I think is pathetic at your amount of playtime. Also because your overall attitude and behaviour is bad in my oppinion. For example, when I wanted to go to the appartment I bought, you, someone else (I reckon he's a friend of yours, which is no problem) and Aryba were at the bottom floor. When I came in Aryba instantly took a weapon and he started aiming at me, forcing me to get out of the appartments. You didn't have a weapon, but you were the one taking advantage of his ignorance of the rules. When I was outside and when Aryba thought I didn't walk fast enough, he shot me to death. I know you were not the one breaking the rules at this point, because you were just standing there, wachting, probably laughing, after you let Aryba break the rules for you. That was another reason for me to post this ban request.

This has nothing to do with another BR. I was planning to post this anyway. But how does the reason to post a BR influence the fact that you broke the rules?

I had nothing to do with that. I couldn't intervene as I didn't have a weapon. And is it really my fault for rule breaks between two parties that are not myself? Would I be responsible for every rule break on the server ever, because I "don't do enough to stop it." Please tell me how this perverse logic makes sense to you. May I also remind you that there is a rule on back seat administration.

I'm now going to go through every one of your points.

Quote:At first, Doctor Internet had been a police officer/sergeant, wearing different types of suits and dresses and driving different types of non-governmental vehicles
Allowed, as proven by linked ban request.

Quote:After I vocally asked him if there was a possibility to become an ordinary cop, he told me to piss off and basically kept on speeding through the city in his fancy BMW,
You were interfering in my duty, I have every right to tell you to piss off when I am trying to ticket someone. However, I have no proof of what you said, since you said it over mic.

Quote:later on he showed off his splendid white Murcielago and
The said Lambo was being impounded by another officer, who wasn't me. Stop lying in the courthouse.

Quote:wonderful female dress.
I did?

Quote:What a versatile cop.
[/sarcasm]

Quote:The other day I encountered him while he was standing in his store, micspamming music through the apartments building
It had a source, and has been allowed before by admins and moderators. Latest example was it allowed by [FL:M] Burnett. It also had a source (at least two speakers)

Quote: He wanted me to tell him for what charge I was going to post a ban request on him. He started offering me sexual treatment.
So? Tongue in cheek humour is a speciality of mine.

Quote: same evening I saw Doctor Internet insulted someone in OOC, of which I took a screenshot.
Already addressed in the other BR, no need to bring it up here aswell.

Quote:And an overall bad attitude and behaviour.
Which is not a reason for a ban.

Quote:however you either drove one, or you were the passenger.
I drove my BMW, the lambo was being driven by the other traffic unit, who I note you have kept out of this BR, despite the fact he was doing the exact same thing I was.

Quote:And I didn't say a traffic unit is not allowed.
You did by posting a BR on me for that reason.

Quote:To illustrate what I mean, I made a nice little game for you
Because I'm 2, and need pretty pictures to understand your point. Take your attitude someplace else. And besides, your 2nd picture shows a motorcycle cop and an officer with a speed gun. All cops in EvoCity have speed guns. You haven't made a point.

Quote:OT - Within the UK there is unmarked police cars like the BMW M3 Sports car to keep up with criminals. Here is one -
A valid point here.

Quote:They do, in multiple ways. For example when you look at a person, not expecting it's a cop, you can see it's a cop without any roleplaying whatsoever. How could someone in real life know whether another person is an undercover police officer, without seeing an ID card?
Well, that's the fault of the metagamer, isn't it? Not the cop who is trying to enhance RP and catch criminals.

Quote:I do understand it, because it's failRP.
Because you are an administrator who checks this sort of thing on a daily basis, I'm sure.

Quote:I assume the admins give those three blokes interfering with this ban request, without even being slightly involved, a warning or something.
They make valid points, I believe that it's allowed. However, I may be wrong on that.

Quote:The reason I'm posting this, is that I don't want to see every single cop walking around in a suit or whatever.
That was the one time I wore a suit as a cop in over 1300 hours.

Quote:Also I did and still do think you broke multiple rules, which I think is pathetic at your amount of playtime
Hmm. Please Ad Hominem more.

Quote:. For example, when I wanted to go to the appartment I bought, you, someone else (I reckon he's a friend of yours, which is no problem) and Aryba were at the bottom floor.
I recon there's a hidden message in this quote.

Quote:You didn't have a weapon, but you were the one taking advantage of his ignorance of the rules.

No, I wasn't.

Quote:outside and when Aryba thought I didn't walk fast enough, he shot me to death
Then post a BR on him?

Quote: know you were not the one breaking the rules at this point, because you were just standing there, wachting, probably laughing, after you let Aryba break the rules for you. That was another reason for me to post this ban request.
Because you're God and know what I am doing at all times. As I said before, my point. Also, if I wasn't the one breaking rules, why bring this up in a BR on me?

Quote:This has nothing to do with another BR. I was planning to post this anyway.
Then why did it take two days for you to post? And why only post after the other BR on me had enough evidence to support my side of the story?

This just got sent to me.
[Image: Police-1Lead.jpg]
[Image: unmarkedCopCarx.jpg]
[Image: undercover.jpg]
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator

Messages In This Thread
Doctor Internet - by Bonoalex - 06-11-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - by Doctor Internet - 06-12-2014, 05:56 AM