RDM, Chair-Abusing and sleep-abusing By Mints
Mints, You did "RDM" me because you had no reason to kill me (You where a self-claimed Detective) and you glitched through the wall and pulled an assault-weapon out and killed me when you had just a second ago ( As i said ) Chair-glitched through the ceiling. You Glitching through the ceiling put you in "OOC" mod because your "IC" character was still on the other side, so you could not possibly kill me and that makes it "RDM" and a pinch of "Meta" for you acted out of character.

And your reason to kill me because i had not hired you and not given you access to the nexus. And for the record you where not shoot at by the security guard but you where under gunpoint by my "FBI" agents which you did not seam to care about at all for you did not listen to them even when they where threatening you with your life.

(EXACTLY what Mr.Mints said: """"Also, this supposed rdm happened because people failed to listen when I said I was a detective and the presidential guard started to shoot me, so I had to act out of self-defense."""")
"A dead man is better than a snitch." - A cat.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RDM, Chair-Abusing and sleep-abusing By Mints - by Baron - 06-09-2014, 05:37 PM