Unban Request Tafikay and multiple other people.
Okey, i'll be real honest with you guys. First of all, the day before YOKO got banned i traded my hummer + 230K money for a murcielago. I think YOKO did nothing wrong and nor did i knew that he was a hacker / exploiter and i also added him on Steam that day because the server crashed and i really wanted that murcielago. Then, the day YOKO started giving away free stuff, before that all happend i asked him (for the lols) Hey man wanna trade my Murcielago for your BMW ? XD and out of all my wonder he said yes (i even think that i got recordings of me trading my murcielago for his BMW). So YES he gave me a BMW (1 000 000$) for a murcielago (4 00 000$). Then a while after he randomly gave me Donator status because i had been talking with him for a while on Steam i bought a suit from the 100k you get when you become donator.. And then a while after that i went AFK while logged on in the server, i came back after 5 minutes and i had 1 000 000$ in my pocket, i instantly gave it to my friend Jos (Not sure of the steamID, STEAM_0:0:51778012) and he also bought a BMW of that money. Thats basically all that happend, not that i'm sure that YOKO gave me that one million but i guess that he just gave it to me. Note, i was never involved in YOKO's actions and nor did i know that he was Hacking / Exploiting so i wish not to be punished for things i haven't done.

I think that thats all Smile

----------------------------

So i totaly understand if you take away my Donator and BMW, but i think it is fair if i would get back my Murcielago ? (If i get unbanned ofcourse)

----------------------------

Sorry for my lack of English skills, since this is not my mother tongue.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban Request Tafikay and multiple other people. - by Tafikay - 06-03-2014, 03:26 PM