Unbanning Request :)
(06-02-2014, 04:20 PM)Nacreas Wrote:
Quote:Your name: a s d

Your ban ID: 49372

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Reason: I was banned from prop pushing, however I believe this was a mistake from the admins.

Involved: Not sure. - Should of put Nacreas, Shadow

Why we should unban you: I highly believe that this was accidental. I was trying give the guy a ride on a vehicle, however an admin saw this and thought I was proppushing. I deeply apologize for any hard I have caused. As Shakespeare once said:'Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.' I truly believe in this quote, as it has caused me euphoria unseen by this planet. This also reminds of a quote from Barack Obamas 2011 speech at the White House.

As you can see, I subtracted the Obama speech to show the little effort you put into your un-ban request. You have simply added the speech to make people believe you have put effort into this, to which you have not.

After reporting you to an administrator via @ about you throwing/pushing another player with a prop, you continued to prop push me to which you were banned for.
This ban was not accidental, the banning administrator saw you prop abusing and handed you a suspension.

I'm not seeing any sort of excuse/reason to why you should be un-banned.

That speech had a special place in my heart. After removing that, I feel as if I'm not one in the world, as if I'm missing my Yang. You don't know the heartache you caused to me by removing that Obama speech. It was the last thing I watched before my dad passed away. (R.I.P Marko Pekka Repairs, 1964-2011). I am sad that you feel this way, and you haven't seen into my mind of thought and how I appreciate every individual as an unique snowflake, with different ambitions and goals. We all need to be one to live in harmony, and faking me proppushing people is not a part of that harmony. It's a dirty lie, one which does not believe in the loving community of this country or this game. I hope you slowly start to realise that I am a loving person who has nothing in mind but to help people and respect other individuals.

Messages In This Thread
Unbanning Request :) - by nicetomeetyoufriends - 06-02-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: Unbanning Request :) - by Nacreas - 06-02-2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Unbanning Request :) - by nicetomeetyoufriends - 06-02-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Unbanning Request :) - by Nacreas - 06-02-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: Unbanning Request :) - by DoomDude1 - 06-02-2014, 04:44 PM