Unbanning Request :)
Quote:Your name: a s d

Your ban ID: 49372

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Reason: I was banned from prop pushing, however I believe this was a mistake from the admins.

Involved: Not sure. - Should of put Nacreas, Shadow

Why we should unban you: I highly believe that this was accidental. I was trying give the guy a ride on a vehicle, however an admin saw this and thought I was proppushing. I deeply apologize for any hard I have caused. As Shakespeare once said:'Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.' I truly believe in this quote, as it has caused me euphoria unseen by this planet. This also reminds of a quote from Barack Obamas 2011 speech at the White House.

As you can see, I subtracted the Obama speech to show the little effort you put into your un-ban request. You have simply added the speech to make people believe you have put effort into this, to which you have not.

After reporting you to an administrator via @ about you throwing/pushing another player with a prop, you continued to prop push me to which you were banned for.
This ban was not accidental, the banning administrator saw you prop abusing and handed you a suspension.

I'm not seeing any sort of excuse/reason to why you should be un-banned.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unbanning Request :) - by nicetomeetyoufriends - 06-02-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: Unbanning Request :) - by Nacreas - 06-02-2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Unbanning Request :) - by Nacreas - 06-02-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: Unbanning Request :) - by DoomDude1 - 06-02-2014, 04:44 PM