Fail Ban without any any reson !!!
Exclamation 
Your name: [Ger╬]ONE9393︻╦╤─

Your ban ID: 49257

Banned by: [FL] KPred

Reason: Basing on the main street as a security guard, contrafarming by locking himself in a room

Involved: no-one just i
Why we should unban you: i don`t know why did the admin ban me when i did buy me some drugLab`s and moneyprinters as securety guard at a hotel next to the nexus where i bought me a room with the name "securety guard office" ,i don`t see in this situation a ban reson,as nexus worker u can`t buy illeagl money printers or druglabs.
but as a securety gaurd is it allowed.sometimes i am upset for the ban reson`s but
this ban reson is the worst the i never hear.
at my own purched intems the can i buy legal and i didn`t hide they like others it do.
i just did buy me a room and did place the money printers,druglab`s there no more.
And why is it not allowed to buy a room in the hotel next to the nexus must i make this in slums or what !!

And where stand this in the Rules ?

At first i am able to buy money priners and druglabs ass a securetyguard,and i am
allowed to call the room like i would and i am able to buy me a door in the hotel next to the nexus.And i did close the door that no-one can steal my drugLabs,moneyprinters.

I don`t know how did saw the admin the situation but the money printers and the drugLabs was mys +imclude the door.

and the admin didn`t tell me his opinion about the situation i didn`t realize the situation.

Messages In This Thread
Fail Ban without any any reson !!! - by one9393 - 05-30-2014, 02:53 PM
RE: Fail Ban without any any reson !!! - by Kpred - 05-30-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Fail Ban without any any reson !!! - by Kpred - 05-30-2014, 03:27 PM