Unban Request
Brick 
Your name: [FL:RP] Kurdish Falcon

Your ban ID: 49172

Banned by: [FL] Kpred

Reason: Randomly raiding, RDM

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I'd like to explain each step of my actions and why I did them, and perhaps appeal to staff in shortening or removing my ban request.

Randomly Raiding:
I went to the slums and saw a house with boarded up windows. I requested a search warrant for this reason, and I was waiting for the search warrant to either be approved or denied. I never actually raided the building.

I was waiting for the president to give me a verdict on whether the warrant was going to be approved, as he had not broadcast the laws for a very long time. If it were declined, I would have gone about my business patrolling once more.

I had to go with my instinct and seeing as no laws were posted, I couldn't be sure whether it was a valid raid reason or not. I never actually raided, like I said before, but I requested a warrant to see whether or not it was a raid reason under the current president's laws, which existed but had not been posted for a long time, therefore his laws applied regarding raiding.

RDM:
I saw a black market dealer shooting into the Nexus lobby beforehand, and I saw him again in the slums. As I followed him, he walked into the alleyway and I shot him, expecting him to have a gun on him. I play in first person, so it's hard to tell what people are doing around corners, so I had to trust my instinct in that he was going to kill me.

There is the possibility that the black market dealer wasn't in fact the black market dealer that I was set out to get, but I was almost certain as I could remember part of his username OOC. This could be translated into IC facial recognition.

I hope the staff, especially Kpred, can look this over and understand my reasoning. I did explain this whilst I was talking to him afterwards, but I may not have explained it well enough.

I can be very hasty sometimes, and it's a trait in my personality. I can't really help it, and I that may have had impact on my actions which led to this ban. I'm here to roleplay, and not to break rules. If I ever do so, it's purely by accident and I can understand why Kpred would want issue this ban.

Thank you,
Shaho

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by KurdishFalcon - 05-28-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Kpred - 05-28-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Temar - 05-28-2014, 01:52 PM
RE: Unban Request - by KurdishFalcon - 05-28-2014, 03:11 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Kpred - 05-28-2014, 03:28 PM