Undeserved Ban.
Your name: Chance Fields

Your ban ID: 49074

Banned by: [FL] Floodify

Reason: Basing in Offices

Involved: No one besides me.

Why we should unban you: I wasn't basing in the offices, I was setting up a shop as a citizen and I was roleplaying as a story-teller. I was putting up contraband and then going downstairs to put up one of my duplicates and then floodify started building on my stuff and then banned me all of the sudden. He didn't even give me any time to explain anything, he just banned me. In the rules, it is not stated anywhere the putting up contraband makes it automatically a "base." If it is not clearly stated in the rules, I do not think that it is necessary for me to be banned for this. I was setting up my shop and setting up contraband inside of my shop. I was roleplaying and if you would like, you can check the logs to see me as a roleplayer and if you have voice logs, check those, too. I had roleplayed with a beatboxer just before my ban. I made a new appeal and deleted my other one because I have a 24 hour ban and the moderator just decided to look at my post and not comment on it any more for some reason. The only reply I got was a quote of number 7 in base rules, but it still does not state ANYWHERE that putting up contraband automatically makes the building a base. So I fail to see where I have broken any rules whatsoever. Please consider this ban request, as I don't think it was deserved at all. Nobody was RDMed or anything, and I wasn't breaking any rules stated in the F1 menu rules. If I continue to keep this ban, I would like to request for the rules to be changed to state clearly that contraband = basing.

Messages In This Thread
Undeserved Ban. - by Chance Fields - 05-26-2014, 04:32 AM
RE: Undeserved Ban. - by Enzyme - 05-26-2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Undeserved Ban. - by Chance Fields - 05-26-2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Undeserved Ban. - by Chance Fields - 05-26-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Undeserved Ban. - by Enzyme - 05-26-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: Undeserved Ban. - by Chance Fields - 05-26-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Undeserved Ban. - by Floodify - 05-27-2014, 12:09 PM