Ban Request: |2P| Twist3d Matrix
1.) Of course I'm the bad guy in your eyes. But to the many others who witnessed you surfing around the sky and disrupting the RP environment, you're the bad guy. Moving on... You mentioned the quote in my signature? What does this have to do with the case? You were propsurfing, and you must pay the price for it. The fact is that when rules are broken, there must be a punishment for it if possible.

2.) Yes, you did mention why you were propclimbing and you did give a back story to it, but you still shouldn't have done it at all. I saw tons of cars fly up in the sky, but I couldn't get a clear shot of the owner of the prop that was causing said cars to soar above the clouds. There's a difference between me just targeting you and not getting proper evidence for the other rule-breakers on the server at the time. The fact is what was going on at the time of your rule-breaking has no point to this case when we get down to the core of what was going on. You made the decision to break the rules by propclimbing/surfing onto buildings in attempts to find your car, when there were many other ways you could've gone about this. These ways wouldn't have gotten you into this situation. Some other options: Get evidence on the guy who was throwing the cars around. Do what I couldn't do and get him banned.

3.) I agree that it is best to end this argument for it is going nowhere. What has been needed to be said has been said and it should be left at that. Let us see what comes in the future.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request: |2P| Twist3d Matrix - by Theomenz - 05-24-2014, 05:39 AM
RE: Ban Request: |2P| Twist3d Matrix - by Matrix_ - 05-24-2014, 06:11 AM
RE: Ban Request: |2P| Twist3d Matrix - by Matrix_ - 05-24-2014, 06:56 AM
RE: Ban Request: |2P| Twist3d Matrix - by Theomenz - 05-24-2014, 07:14 AM
RE: Ban Request: |2P| Twist3d Matrix - by Termin - 05-24-2014, 08:56 AM