Unban Request
Those chairs were yours, and explain, you were the one who stole my contra/weed when it was all done, and I went in there to, and I caught you picking it up, and I was yelling get out the entire time, you told me to get out, I said it was my home, you said oh and then sat on my contra to avoid my gun when I had it pointed at you while yelling Get Out, therefore also breaking FearRp.
(information but was later resolved): After words, I stole the BMD's weed, cause I thought it was he that helped you, as he went up there multiple times, and he came to my base WITH you, and it was only a minute after, so therefore you ALSO broke NLR by coming back, then you and him raided my base. I came back after 5 minutes, and you 2 were still there, while on the ground was a chair and once again, you were in my room with the contraband inside.
(Ignore the information about bmd): I went inside and found you in there, and after words I heard from the bmd say to the mod or me I think, and he said that you said along the lines of "Lets put chairs down and get inside his walls" While he denied as I said I found you in there withh a chair on the ground.

Once again you fail to realize what you did was wrong.
[Image: Brapierwit2%20Alt%20Signature.png]
Always do what you are afraid to do -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by HahA_MUG_SHOT - 05-22-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Unban Request - by brapierwit2 - 05-22-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: Unban Request - by HahA_MUG_SHOT - 05-22-2014, 11:43 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Fultz - 05-23-2014, 02:29 PM
RE: Unban Request - by brapierwit2 - 05-23-2014, 10:36 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Fultz - 05-25-2014, 10:55 PM