Why is backseat administration a rule?
(05-22-2014, 06:59 PM)Buzz_Aldrin Wrote: Asking an admin? Heck, when we had minges online I asked Venom three times. I even said, "This guy keeps prop killing and prop pushing our cars. We need an admin PLEASE." Still didn't come on. And, as I said in my thread, it's hard to get evidence when being prop killed from far away. It is then a time consuming process in order to get the name of the minge. Also, in regards to feeding them, they basically controled the city with thier mingy-ness

I hope you will realise at some point that we aren't a bunch of robots, we have stuff to do in Real Life.
Some of us are revising for upcomming exams or working towards some other important task because around this time of the Year that's exactly what's going to happen like it or not.
Also nobody said that helping has got to be easy all the time, if you like to contribute to the community by posting a Ban Request then do it but if you dont then you have no rights to complain about us not doing anything about it.

And if you still think that this rule should be removed then by all means stick to your opinion but dont go complaining if you get punished when you are caught enforcing stuff on Rulebreaks.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is backseat administration a rule? - by Flame - 05-22-2014, 07:26 PM