Appeal I guess, and explanatory
I already did know this would be questioned that people can throw these statements.
But understand that it's too simple to say ''Oh, it has been done using the account, let's ban that''.
It's like sending a gun to prison instead of the perpetrator.
I do know my account has been used as the 'tool' here, and I know darn well that these pranks can be pulled off, therefore requests that are serious are getting denied.
I'm sorry to say, but the evidence system it just awful and unreliable, considering proving evidence can be impossible at some times.
About the only thing that can be said as evidence is actually questioning my brother, which was home and on the server at the time of this whole thing happening. It's just really weird that he hasn't noticed my account was online while I was gone.

I might as well ask this reversed: How could you prove that I'm actually lying my way out of this whole thing? Obviously this whole story looks suspicious and can be full of holes, but these days a lot of such stories develop, how weird and 'artificial' they appear to be.

Messages In This Thread
Appeal I guess, and explanatory - by Vierkantdel - 05-22-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: Appeal I guess, and explanatory - by aviator - 05-22-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Appeal I guess, and explanatory - by Enzyme - 05-22-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Appeal I guess, and explanatory - by Enzyme - 05-22-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Appeal I guess, and explanatory - by Vierkantdel - 05-22-2014, 04:41 PM
RE: Appeal I guess, and explanatory - by Enzyme - 05-22-2014, 04:46 PM