Keypads not visible, not accessible and the function is not clear.
(05-22-2014, 04:07 PM)Bluejack2727 Wrote: This house i had was a dupe, i bought it and do not know the passcode for the keypads, therefore i didnt want someone who knows the key to access my house to enter it go up my elevator and steal all my stuff. In the event of the cops turning up or something i would undo the props so they can keypad crack and come and get me. There was no cops on at the time too so it didnt really matter. I will edit this dupe so ALL the keypads will work, sorry for my inconvenience.

I offered to remake the keypads for you if you had given me prop permission, you said "No. I have to go now, anyway."

I then said that I would submit a ban request and you said that you didn't care and that I was "sad."

Also, you told me ingame that you had to go after I had told you that you were breaking the rules. I see you must be back now? Anyway, that is irrelevant.

You are responsible for everything that you have built, if you buy and use a dupe off someone, you are held responsible for your own props.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keypads not visible, not accessible and the function is not clear. - by JMR - 05-22-2014, 04:12 PM