Appeal I guess, and explanatory
Your name: Vierkantdel

Your ban ID: 48976

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Massive propminging

Involved: Unknown
Why we should unban you:
So yesterday evening SOMEBODY accessed my account, and now all the blame is shoved on me in all of the sudden.

Yesterday evening (between 9, 10:45 PM) UTC+01:00 I left our house to go to a friend, before doing so I've shut down my computer, which is mind you not password protected, which I SHOULD be doing after this whole incident.
After I returned at home, I find my computer up and running which I'm sure is NOT caused by a AC failure, as my browser was open on a blank page (doesn't autostart), and a few other windows. Some other friends asked me if I liked to join the server which I did.
I started talking a bit in OOC, suddenly somebody shoved a lot of hatred on me and I asked the guy to explain what he was talking about.
He then told me I was minging like no tomorrow, which I swear I haven't done.
This is obviously a case where I haven't got any concrete evidence on.
I've asked my mom if there was anyone at home at said time, there wasn't. So at this point I'm checking my computer thoroughly for any potential malware on my computer (remote controls), and disabled my wake on LAN function in the BIOS settings of my PC.

But my whole point about this is one thing: Why is the blame being shoved on me just because someone took access to my computer? I'm not expecting that some guy feels to trace my IP address, possibly injecting some worms here and there, ONLY to get access to the server from my account. Considering this whole crap happened I'm doing about everything possible to get my computer secure again.

I just want to say this: The gameplay is great, sometimes I do have the tendency to be a bit naughty (I've driven over certain people a time or two because I got distracted at times), but THIS is over the top. Sometimes jumping to conclusions very fast just because you get some evidence shoved in your face doesn't work.

Also to get you all happy, I'm looking around for potential security logs on our router to see if I can find out who took access.

If you want more elaboration, please contact my brother Recurracy to show you that I was out of home that time.
I hope somebody is able to fill me about this whole question. If you have any questions, please ask.

Messages In This Thread
Appeal I guess, and explanatory - by Vierkantdel - 05-22-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: Appeal I guess, and explanatory - by aviator - 05-22-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Appeal I guess, and explanatory - by Enzyme - 05-22-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Appeal I guess, and explanatory - by Enzyme - 05-22-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Appeal I guess, and explanatory - by Enzyme - 05-22-2014, 04:46 PM