Why is backseat administration a rule?
In the past two months, there have been around 6 minges on v33x. They always tried to prop kill, so we then always tried to arrest or kill them. Then there's that one guy in OOC, saying: "You're breaking backseat admin!!!"
My question is: why is that a rule?
It only makes sense to arrest or kill someone who kills others, that's proper RP. But why would we get in trouble for that. To me, that doesn't seem logical. Sometimes, we get prop killed or proppushed from affar, and we don't see the players name on the prop, so then we can't put up a BR. We then have to snipe the player in order to kill him, then run to citizen spawn to get his name. This is very very time-consuming, and I think that backseat admin for stuff like proppush and prop kill should be allowed, only because its logical. Wouldn't you defend yourself IRL if someone was just killing people with props? I would. And I think you would too.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13

Messages In This Thread
Why is backseat administration a rule? - by Buzz_Aldrin - 05-22-2014, 01:40 AM