[FL] ZedsDead lying in unban request getting it denied.
(05-21-2014, 06:18 PM)Temar Wrote: Sexism or gender discrimination is prejudice or discrimination based on a person's sex or gender. Sexist attitudes may stem from traditional stereotypes of gender roles, and may include the belief that a person of one sex is intrinsically superior to a person of the other. A job applicant may face discriminatory hiring practices, or (if hired) receive unequal compensation or treatment compared to that of their opposite-sex peers. Extreme sexism may foster sexual harassment, rape and other forms of sexual violence.
But Temar you guys have to understand i didnt say it as hating on the female sex or to discriminate. Its just a point i made when i was mad. Benjamin Franklin Said a happy wife is a happy life is that sexism? You may say this is sexist but i never said it in a way to insult anyone isnt that what matters. If i would have said it to insult someone it be completely different. ALSO STOP IGNORING THIS Team your a developer go in to the logs like around 4-6 and look for Kurdish Falcon calling me a little shit in ooc cause i pulled him over. An admin was on for that no warning was gave not even a ban he just sat back and let Kurdish (Shaho) Insult me. ALSO ANSWER THIS why am i being a\punished for saying this when i never ment it in a way to insult people but i have seen it typed many times with admins on and nothing happened. Im confused on why im getting the hammer while the people who actually were insulting are galloping in flowers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL] ZedsDead lying in unban request getting it denied. - by Pixlemaster12 - 05-21-2014, 06:38 PM