[FL] ZedsDead lying in unban request getting it denied.
(05-21-2014, 04:17 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: After clearing the building, this is Smeltetost reporting it in.

[00:34:28] Smeltetost (STEAM_0:1:8548521) said: /radio Unit 406b cleared the corleones villa. Several contras taken down

When leaving, we saw Corleones outside of the base with weapons, so i responded to such as i ran out and aimed at one and told him
to drop his gun, to which he ran up and killed me with a shotgun.

[00:35:58] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) Killed: [FL] ZedsDead (STEAM_0:0:30111856) using weapon_mad_m3

This is Smeltetost requesting back-up, and as the prior radio called shows, the police knew where we were.

[00:36:18] Smeltetost (STEAM_0:1:8548521) said: /radio BACK UP

Two minutes after he requested backup, you started complaining about NLR. So he DID indeed request for backup,
and neither me nor Smeltet even returned, so no NLR was broken.
See i never saw that but i was really close but it didnt show for me but thats not really what im talking about, The Sergant went to the end brick house and parked behind it he already knew we had a hostage i then killed him the situtaion wasnt reported thus HE THE SERGEANT broke NLR, Like i said i never ment for my comment to come off a sexism as it has been used before no bans happend so you could have kicked me or muted me for an hour or two. You could have pmed me to tell me the shut the fuck up and i would have i also stopped talking in ooc and i didnt think it was a big deal. I apologize to smeltoste for blaming him for cheating. And for blowing both of your faces off with my pro shotgun skill. Once again i never ment for it to be sexist. Im not that kind of person and i have issues sometimes and i really dont process as well as other people(as you may find obvious) really not my fault i act weird or am a little over the top. But i really dont think i said something offensive i wasnt calling you guys women.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL] ZedsDead lying in unban request getting it denied. - by Pixlemaster12 - 05-21-2014, 04:23 PM