[FL] ZedsDead lying in unban request getting it denied.
[00:38:49] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // Cops NLRing - Police Sergant showed up to our hostage after he died hes the only one who knew bout it.
[00:39:51] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // No i killed all the cops hes NLRing - After i killed you and 2 other cops i never saw back up called.
[00:40:07] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // No call for back up was made NLR - After i killed you and 2 other cops i never saw back up called.
[00:40:12] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // No call for back up was made NLR - After i killed you and 2 other cops i never saw back up called.
[00:41:23] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // So much Cop NLR - I put this to try and get a response from admin as i said i didnt see venom typing to me but when i did i didnt know he was talking about me.
[00:43:37] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // Such bad cop NLR Big Grin - Same reason as above.
[00:44:42] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // No i killed the 3 officers there no backup was called so how could cops come? - Very True was next to Smeltoste close enough to se ehis radio call i didnt see it.
[00:45:03] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // I dont care arguing with an admin is like arguing with a woman - Been said before no ban was handed out.
[00:45:17] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // Youll never ever win - Been said before no ban was handed out.
[00:45:26] [FL:RP] Brand Flakes (STEAM_0:1:69993551) said: // Youll never ever win thats the point - Been said before no ban was handed out.

I also found nothing wrong with saying it as it really cant count as sexism if the person who said it before was not banned. But three days is crazy your going to ban me for 3 days so i cant have fun and RP with my friends for saying i see isnt sexism and people have said before with admins on. Also lets go back to me being insulted several times with admins on nothing happened with them. Even though i complianed it every single chat except ooc.

The point is i like this server and i dont need retarded bans like this come on we all moved on you banend me like 2-3 minutes after i stopped talking ooc. I have bans on my account for things i didnt even do aswell. See my first ban was false i made an unban and it was denied. Venom banned me for suiciding to avoid arrest while i was already in jail. He then said i know yo uwere in jail but you jumped off the shaft to kill your self will in jail. Impossibru because you teleport back to your cell. All i did was leave my cell walk out i randomly tped back to my cell walk out again got the error Disconnecting in 35 seconds tried to rejoin and was banned. I dont need these bans... I literally have been trying my hardest not to get banned here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL] ZedsDead lying in unban request getting it denied. - by Pixlemaster12 - 05-21-2014, 03:28 PM