Bonoalex
Quote:I had not fled using my car. You had not told me to stop at any time, I had never seen you as a police sergeant in or out the city before, I had not seen or heard your vehicle or any would-be warnings, my vehicle was there on the grass for a long time since I was dealing with the corleones, I had not driven it between the time you went police sergeant and you tazing me, I was not aware of any fine whatsoever until mere seconds before you arrested me.
I told you my point of view already.

Quote:Aryba_ and his friend whoms name I currently cannot remember, Appelflap64 and Vierkantdel have seen the event take place and they can confirm that everything you tell didn't happen.
Of course they can confirm your side of the story because they are your friends, but how valuable is such a testimony? I can ask some of my friends to confirm my side of story as well.

Quote:I have seen ban requests on you before, many of which I was a witness of the events for which you were to be banned. In all cases I have seen you defend yourself, you attempted to thicken the story in order to defend yourself from being banned, even though the evidence was sufficient to get you banned. I have seen you rdm, cdm, many more things on so many occasions, and you continue to walk away as if nothing truly happened, because you attempt to influence the opinion of the administrators in your favor by providing illegitimate arguments, or simply because the victims of your behaviour didn't bother to create a ban request.
Now you are using my previous bans as an argument, and you're saying that others "didn't bother to create a ban reguest". Of course this sounds convincing, but that's just speculation.

In response I took a look at your ban record. And I would like to answer to your argument, with a comparable argument.
How are you trustworthy if you have more bans than me in ratio? You don't mind to cdm or rdm, and you have even been racist. And "mass prop pushing/ killing"
Not really minor cases.

Quote:I'll waste no more energy from this point, and leave it to the admins to decide. All I will say now is I hope they consider honesty as the deciding factor.
I agree, we'll wait for an admin to decide.

Messages In This Thread
Bonoalex - by Recurracy - 05-20-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Bonoalex - by Bonoalex - 05-20-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: Bonoalex - by Recurracy - 05-20-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Bonoalex - by appelflap64 - 05-20-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: Bonoalex - by Bonoalex - 05-20-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: Bonoalex - by Recurracy - 05-21-2014, 07:20 AM
RE: Bonoalex - by Bonoalex - 05-21-2014, 09:23 AM
RE: Bonoalex - by Termin - 05-21-2014, 11:02 AM
RE: Bonoalex - by Koraemop - 05-21-2014, 11:21 AM
RE: Bonoalex - by Termin - 05-21-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Bonoalex - by Recurracy - 05-21-2014, 02:50 PM