Bonoalex
I had not fled using my car. You had not told me to stop at any time, I had never seen you as a police sergeant in or out the city before, I had not seen or heard your vehicle or any would-be warnings, my vehicle was there on the grass for a long time since I was dealing with the corleones, I had not driven it between the time you went police sergeant and you tazing me, I was not aware of any fine whatsoever until mere seconds before you arrested me. How can you be sure that I do not care about my driving behaviour? You cannot be, since I was not even driving my car at the time, so this is an assumption you have made out of nowhere. As I have said many times before, yet you continue to attempt to discredit my description by providing arguments to help you defend something, by telling something that didn't even take place. I can tell you're not honest, because many of the things you said to have done that justify you arresting me, didn't even take place, Aryba_ and his friend whoms name I currently cannot remember, Appelflap64 and Vierkantdel have seen the event take place and they can confirm that everything you tell didn't happen. But I'm sure that anything they tell you, you will attempt to shoot down because you lie.

I have seen ban requests on you before, many of which I was a witness of the events for which you were to be banned. In all cases I have seen you defend yourself, you attempted to thicken the story in order to defend yourself from being banned, even though the evidence was sufficient to get you banned. I have seen you rdm, cdm, many more things on so many occasions, and you continue to walk away as if nothing truly happened, because you attempt to influence the opinion of the administrators in your favor by providing illegitimate arguments, or simply because the victims of your behaviour didn't bother to create a ban request.
Since you're so keen on making assumptions based on truly nothing in order to try and discredit this ban request, as well as attempting to create any gaps in my descriptions of the events and then attempting to fill in the gaps you have created, which further illegitimates your arguments, I'll waste no more energy from this point, and leave it to the admins to decide. All I will say now is I hope they consider honesty as the deciding factor.

Messages In This Thread
Bonoalex - by Recurracy - 05-20-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Bonoalex - by Bonoalex - 05-20-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: Bonoalex - by Recurracy - 05-20-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Bonoalex - by appelflap64 - 05-20-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: Bonoalex - by Bonoalex - 05-20-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: Bonoalex - by Recurracy - 05-21-2014, 07:20 AM
RE: Bonoalex - by Bonoalex - 05-21-2014, 09:23 AM
RE: Bonoalex - by Termin - 05-21-2014, 11:02 AM
RE: Bonoalex - by Koraemop - 05-21-2014, 11:21 AM
RE: Bonoalex - by Termin - 05-21-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Bonoalex - by Recurracy - 05-21-2014, 02:50 PM