unban request
i did and i thought that they had sorted it out but i found out that they did not and it was someone elses cab i waited ages after my request and oviously nothing got done about it all i have done for the last 6 hours i have played on this server is put in to the community driving people around the city in my cab and even protecting the president when the prop killer was on the loose i have helped get a police car unstuck from the ground when it glitched out and there was no moderators on the server and i get banned for getting into a cab that i thought was my cab and did not even get a single warning or even a single word from the person that banned me i have never prop killed never broke fear rp even though i had a demand for 7 thousand dollars (i gave them $4000 between the two players) it was iether that or break FearRP please make sure there is a moderator on this server as it falls apart when there is no moderator and becomes a rubbish server when people can get away with mass prop killing there was nazi symbols on rooftops prop killers and rule breakers killing everyones good fun on the server when there was no moderator to do anything about it thanks for reading and please unban me all i do is put good into this server and community

Messages In This Thread
unban request - by shadowfexx - 05-12-2014, 09:48 PM
RE: unban request - by Enzyme - 05-13-2014, 08:58 AM
RE: unban request - by shadowfexx - 05-13-2014, 09:12 AM
RE: unban request - by Enzyme - 05-13-2014, 09:17 AM
RE: unban request - by shadowfexx - 05-13-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: unban request - by Vauld - 05-13-2014, 08:24 PM