For [FL] Floodify explain of woosie
said mossie that i kill she ?

you make it soo difficult ,i have made a good application to unban,and you accept it not cause that mossie a a friend of you

moosie had a automatic machine gun you know thats to compare contrast a cheap handweeapon for 1250$ is it nothing.
i don`t care fore mossie when i have the job police officer or securety guard.all both msut looking for crim`S

and this with controls from doors make everybody cop.you know when the victim the is at you aim not open the door must you use violence(like shot in the walls,bomb at the door,polie back up as cover for you back.but the police the i had i as kto help foloow me but he was going one floor higher asnormla is able(where mossie was).

sooo bad i can`t prove that with picture casue i died still.

must i now buy me Garry`s mod again to play on this servers or what....becasue this child piece of shit got i ban. you said i kill moosie you can`t prove it.

that is a game ok there can everybody died i still died casue some ppls rode over me still at this impact nothing for the crims the do that but when i choose a securety guard the make just here work and will be killed at door control from moosie or anyone The fakt is it is a game when you died seocnd like me or nothing like moosie is matter you lose nothign when u died.

why you can`t accept it that moosie did began amd kill me just and i ain`t kill she i damge she just.and that was my job to defence all room`S at the map from raider or
other shit.

Messages In This Thread
For [FL] Floodify explain of woosie - by one9393 - 05-10-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: For [FL] Floodify explain of woosie - by one9393 - 05-10-2014, 11:36 PM