Ban Request: Transmission - OOC Breakage
(05-05-2014, 07:02 PM)Transmission Wrote:
(05-05-2014, 06:58 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: The OOC Rules clearly state not to use swears and insults in the OOC chat. No matter what he called you, you should have stated it in a cencored lines like D***kh**d instead of using the full word.

You did this twice and kept continuying the arguement about how they roleplayd as SRU.

Over four people askd you to stop.

[youtube]ygr5AHufBN4[/youtube]

Nah tbf, I didn't really insult or swear against anyone in OOC? Just quoted and used tw** (is dat okay for censorz?).
+ loads of people swear over OOC. Quite amusing that you rose to the BR because of swearing.

The reason why i went after you was because you denied to calmn down and you would not stop flaming in OOC.

Talking about being upset. Why did you not stop after everybody asked you to back off and post a ban request if that was so nerve breaking for you?

This post regards you and I would take it serious if I where you. You have been in the community in four years you say? The rules has been there as well you should ad least had used one of the years to read them.

"D***h**d" is a offensive language and should not be used over the OOC. That is a rule breakage as simple as it is. Calling people twat is not a swear but offensive. Especially when they are so "upset" as me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request: Transmission - OOC Breakage - by Bowiii - 05-05-2014, 07:47 PM