A Night on Fearless Street - Applications needed
(04-26-2014, 11:13 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: I am very, and deeply sorry, about the inactivity and updates in this post. I myself, and Corie, have currently been very busy with revising for important exams coming up over the following month as you'll know, GCSEs are a big deal! We plan to get the project straight back on track after the exams and should be recording that week, along with getting a animator in to animate the lip sync.

We was considering spinning it off as a movie, meaning it'd be a hour long, full length production. Which as you might be able to guess, will take us about a year to make as we are having all audio edited in a studio and mixed by the wonderful Tempski. I *should* be meeting up with Corie in August (like in person, I'll be getting a train to his area and hanging at his for a few days, hopefully. if anyone fancies popping over and lives in the UK I am sure we can meet up somewhere haha) so this could mean potential recording as we'd be together for a few days. Comment below if this should be episode based or a full length movie production!

Thanks,
we will update the thread and applications shortly.

In my opinion, go with what you feel will work best for it, movie or not I'd probably watch it Cheese But where in the UK is this? I'm in Scotland so anywhere in England would probably be quite hard. Keep it going!

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Night on Fearless Street - Applications needed - by Awesomebomber6 - 04-27-2014, 02:40 PM