A Night on Fearless Street - Applications needed
I am very, and deeply sorry, about the inactivity and updates in this post. I myself, and Corie, have currently been very busy with revising for important exams coming up over the following month as you'll know, GCSEs are a big deal! We plan to get the project straight back on track after the exams and should be recording that week, along with getting a animator in to animate the lip sync.

We was considering spinning it off as a movie, meaning it'd be a hour long, full length production. Which as you might be able to guess, will take us about a year to make as we are having all audio edited in a studio and mixed by the wonderful Tempski. I *should* be meeting up with Corie in August (like in person, I'll be getting a train to his area and hanging at his for a few days, hopefully. if anyone fancies popping over and lives in the UK I am sure we can meet up somewhere haha) so this could mean potential recording as we'd be together for a few days. Comment below if this should be episode based or a full length movie production!

Thanks,
we will update the thread and applications shortly.
The following 3 users Like Wood's post:
  • Awesomebomber6, Iraqi Eagle, CorieTheNub

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Night on Fearless Street - Applications needed - by Wood - 04-26-2014, 11:13 PM