Malaal unban request.
Did you have a public build permission from a staffmember to do this?
I presume this wasn't supposed to be no-collided the whole time and that you were going to make it fading door or something along those lines?

From what I can tell, this IS a propblock if you weren't going to leave it to be no-collided for the entire time, and I fail to see why you would make it no-collided the whole time if your purpose was to
Quote:close off government in the city and take their 'propane'

It is quite clear that whatever you were building is not rammable/breakable and it would therefore be a break of the roadblock-rule.

To sum up:

Blocking off tunnel with a non-rammable barrier without a staffmembers permission.

I fail to see how the president would allow you to "close off government in the city and take their propane" and I find it failRP if anything how some criminals suddently managed to block up a tunnel so no cops could leave or enter. Whatever you were building does not seem to fit the RP and your RP background and your build simply doesn't make alot of sense.

If a staffmember finds it nessesary, then he can combine blacklists and a ban, and I'd say this ban is valid because several rules were broken and you have enough experiece to know that this is not okay.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
Malaal unban request. - by Malaal - 04-26-2014, 02:35 PM
RE: Malaal unban request. - by Enzyme - 04-26-2014, 03:10 PM
RE: Malaal unban request. - by Malaal - 04-26-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: Malaal unban request. - by Termin - 04-26-2014, 05:00 PM