Got banned for a note, non-offensive, non-racism
Your name: Techdaan

Your Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:63376368

Your ban ID: 47971

Banned by: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: 'Shot on sight if tresspassing' note - Promoting RDM

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: At first, I thought it was a bad note anyways, and I wanted to ask the President for permissions. I really thought I removed the note til I asked it. Well, that was clearly not the case.
I would be happy with a warning. Many people RDM and never get banned, and I never even shot a bullet, or I get banned for a note that is "Promoting RDM". I have seen alot of these notes around too, and mods allowed them always.
People RDMming and CDMming ten times in a row is allowed. A note where you specify this is your property, and you dont want someone else on it, but then on anoter way, never knew that was bannanble?
Please just give me a warning. I intend to never break rules, and if I do I inmediately apologize, and unless you cry about everything, people accept my apologizes. Why ban me inmediately, why no warning?

Also, this is pointed to Myfloodify. When I was president earlier today, the SRU sergeant killed you, and nearly me too. He RDMd us both. He annoyed us, and all you did was demoting him. Not banning or something, you warned him like four times. Now I did something that annoyed nobody, caused no troubles to anyone, and I get an inmediate ban. Please if you read this, explain it. I want to have a warning, not a ban. I want to play! What is this? Are donators so important that they can't be banned or something?!

Messages In This Thread
Got banned for a note, non-offensive, non-racism - by Techdaan - 04-25-2014, 01:58 PM