Unban Request: RANDOMlagFTW
I've given this some thought. As a developer, you cannot decide what they choose to do, however you did choose to be a part of that knowing what the results were. It was less then a month before the ToS violations were noted and perms were issued. That being said, weather or not you can decide what they were doing, it was pretty clear from the moment that page was created what they were doing. Had you appealed this sooner I would be inclined to side with you on it, but you didn't so I'm leaning towards no. I'll let the administration take it from here.

For administration: I find that the user knowingly took part in a community that breached ToS. His part in the community was a developer, someone who is responsible for setting up and maintaining/improving a server or gamemode. That would be more directly involved with the direction of said community, as opposed to a lesser position like moderator or even regular admin. User also has 9 bans prior to this one and judging by the id on the first ban has been with this community more then long enough to understand that what he did was obviously not a good idea. This is the reasoning behind my motion to deny the appeal.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: RANDOMlagFTW - by RANDOMlagFTW - 04-20-2014, 03:11 PM
RE: Unban Request: RANDOMlagFTW - by Fultz - 04-20-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Unban Request: RANDOMlagFTW - by RANDOMlagFTW - 04-20-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Unban Request: RANDOMlagFTW - by Fultz - 04-20-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Unban Request: RANDOMlagFTW - by RANDOMlagFTW - 04-21-2014, 08:22 AM
RE: Unban Request: RANDOMlagFTW - by Old Man Jokhah - 04-22-2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Unban Request: RANDOMlagFTW - by RANDOMlagFTW - 04-22-2014, 04:27 PM
RE: Unban Request: RANDOMlagFTW - by Fultz - 04-22-2014, 05:08 PM