Unban Request
Your name: Arthonos

Your ban ID: 47735

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: Multiple forms of Racism and Sexism.

Involved: HEAVY [☂]

Hello,

The day before yesterday a friend (HEAVY [☂]) and I started a beautifull museum for peasants on the server. The museum was rather a succes. 3 admins and lots of players came to have a look at it and reactions were possitve. So yesterday we made a new version of it. Again it was a succes. more people came to have a look and people found it amusing and well role played (we had put lots of work into it) till Pavilion came over and called our expo racist and sexist.

This is something i would like to counter. The museum was without any questions not politically correct, but the jokes made were never intended as racist. the jokes were about prejudices and narrowmindedness. We never done anything that was racist. (Racism is actions, practices or beliefs, or social or political systems that consider different races to be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to each other) we only made jokes that could be seen as in bad taste. but i believe when we start to be over sensitive about humor and putt the bar of what you can say and what you cant even lower in video games then in real life we are doing something wrong.

We did not try to hurt anyones feelings or be offensive but tried to make a contribution to the server with quality roleplaying and humor free for everyone to see. When a player came to say he didnt found a Anne Frank joke ok, we didnt reply on any way that implied racist believes and said that we made the museum to preserve history and so make sure people wont make the same mistakes again.

I filmed both of the museums, the s02e01 is the first one (also the least politically correct) were we didnt got any problems with.
the s02e02 is the one that we got banned for.

Whatever may be your discission concerning the ban, thank you for reading this. enjoy the jokes in the movies and have a nice day.

s02e01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLAW_Qjwc2s

s02e02
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD4FcXDv...e=youtu.be

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Arthonos - 04-21-2014, 01:51 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Pavilion - 04-21-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Arthonos - 04-21-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Pavilion - 04-21-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Arthonos - 04-21-2014, 06:04 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Termin - 04-21-2014, 06:37 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Pavilion - 04-21-2014, 06:38 PM