John Lance, Frank Hvam, Hubba Bubba Ban Extension
(04-20-2014, 06:40 PM)hubba bubba Wrote:
(04-19-2014, 04:11 AM)Jared Wrote:
(04-18-2014, 11:49 PM)hubba bubba Wrote:
(04-18-2014, 09:18 PM)Jared Wrote:
(04-18-2014, 03:49 PM)hubba bubba Wrote: I only said dont kill us again..... and u also broke rules by killing us while tranqed thats also backseat adminstrating so dont get too cocky wtf

You NEVER said don't kill you again, you kept saying 'sh*t pussy' & all of the crap, and killing while tranqed is only against the rules while a raid is in progress, which there was not.

I join the server wanting to do some RP after taking a long break from fearless and this happens, you are the cancer that ruins the community.
Dont say i am cancer and the video is proof i never said anything like sh*t pu**y

Oh, you said plenty that wasn't included in the video, you may have been the best out of you're little group of friends but trust me, you were all cancer.

So you have no rebuddle to my response about the tranq.? Just going to post a meaningless reply trying to defend you're-self to appear more valid? Don't know why you can't read ~40 rules and follow them, its not too hard, there's even google translate since the rules are in English and you're group of friends seemed to be from a non-english speaking country.

The server is there for RP(its even in the name, bud), be it passive or agressive, and you did neither of these. Breaking into a house, breaking the server rules(NLR wise), and failRP'ing a hostage situation does make you the cancer of the community. I understand when the 10 year old kids go around rdming because they're just to immature to understand the idea of having fun in a videogame that doesn't involve violence, but it seems you are stooping to the level of those 10 year olds are you not?

ok listen little shithead my grandma died from cancer and i keep thinking of her when u say that so shut the *** up. You guys broke NLR too by taking revenge so dont appear and act like an angel, and i can english really good? actually no problem at all, but talking english is little harder, and yes you did tranq us all and then killed us and i dont wanna answer this anymore because for me YOU are the one being aggressive with all the cancer

I didn't NLR. When you random raided they waited for their NLR. And like I said we killed Frank Hvam cause he STEPPED on John Lance and KILLED him. You died because of the actions of your Corleone buddies. You had already raided once why would we keep you alive when we've had past problems with Corleones.

And had we kept you alive you wouldn't have listened anyway because as shown in the garage you spammed your mic asking a question when Frank Hvam was mic spamming "Shit pussy", slept on the ground when told not to, and refused to listen to any of our commands at gun point.

You wouldn't be quiet like your buddies, we were busy with Frank Hvam while you asked your question, you were all friends with each other so what was the point of keeping you alive if your buddies would just break back in seconds after dying.

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Lance, Frank Hvam, Hubba Bubba Ban Extension - by Sgtbender2000 - 04-20-2014, 07:58 PM