A Trip To Kennedy Space Center
Hey guys, yesterday I went to NASA's Kennedy Space Center(KSC). I am a big space geek, so for me it very cool. I went on the Up-Close Tour, which took me to the Vehicle Assembly Building, Launch Pad 39 and 39b, the Shuttle Landing Facility, and the Saturn V Center. After the tour, i walked around the Rocket Park, which has lots of replicas of (Guess What) rockets. I also got to see the Space Shuttle Atlantis up close. It was truly a great sight. If you have any interest in space or spaceflight, I suggest you go. Even if you are not interested in space, it is still a very cool place to go to, because it teaches you about history, and gives you a whole new understanding of spaceflight. I have some pictures right here: and Imgur wants to be a dick. When I get back to NJ (Where I Live), I will try to get the pics uploaded. Have A Great Day
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13

Messages In This Thread
A Trip To Kennedy Space Center - by Buzz_Aldrin - 04-17-2014, 08:18 PM
RE: A Trip To Kennedy Space Center - by Chech - 04-17-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: A Trip To Kennedy Space Center - by Wood - 04-17-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: A Trip To Kennedy Space Center - by Jonesy - 04-17-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: A Trip To Kennedy Space Center - by yarrrs - 04-18-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: A Trip To Kennedy Space Center - by Barkles - 04-18-2014, 08:57 AM
RE: A Trip To Kennedy Space Center - by Syntex - 04-19-2014, 10:06 AM
RE: A Trip To Kennedy Space Center - by Coupcunt - 04-19-2014, 10:45 AM