Unban Request chargrilledawesome
Your name: chargrilledawesome

Your ban ID: 47574

Banned by: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: Homophobia,

Involved: [FL:RP] atum, [FL] Venom

Why we should unban you: I was banned for taking action against a whiny, proppushing, RDMing, mingebag. I got my Fire Engine stuck on the cliff on v2p while extinguishing a fire on [FL:RP] atum's ambulance. [FL:RP] atum then spawned a large plastic fluid container and used the Physics gun to intentionally push my Fire Engine off of the cliff, blowing the vehicle up and killing me. I called [FL] Venom multiple times using @ in-game and reported exactly what happened and who did it. [FL] Venom then proceeded to do absolutely nothing about this, and disconnected. When I respawned, I walked up to [FL:RP] atum and started to punch him, asking why the hell he proppushed me off of a cliff, RDMing me. [FL:M] myfloodify then banned me for hitting him. It would have been nice if [FL:M] myfloodify actually did his job and responded to my requests for help when I needed him, instead of banning people for petty little things just to get a power trip, rather than being actually helpful to anybody with an actual problem. I wouldn't have had to swear at and hit [FL:RP] atum if someone had helped me when he was committing the offence, instead of disconnecting like [FL] Venom or just plain ignoring it like [FL:M] myfloodify. Also, if you want proof of [FL:RP] atum proppushing my fire engine, just look at why [FL:M] myfloodify banned him: For proppushing his ambulance.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request chargrilledawesome - by chargrilledawesome - 04-16-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Unban Request chargrilledawesome - by Enzyme - 04-17-2014, 02:01 AM