BR - Antuko | 4Eck_Mineeden | Majestic Chode | Dakron
I also have video evidence on all of these guys including the ambulance that was prop pushing and killed me with his props. I will link it to you as well proving these guys broke the rules. Be aware my resolution is horrid as it was on my stream, and my stream didn't handle my dual monitors well. It recorded in 144p

EDIT: I will link it as soon as i get home. As i'm at work.

Try and make the names out the best you can
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OddZS57x...e=youtu.be
Again, Resolution is 144p It is not very good. The police officer who rammed his car into mine and the white lambo starting at: 2:10 when the abuse starts 4:00 when i get killed by the prop pushing paramedic trying to force his ambulance into the refuel station to save $1000 4:46 when you see two cops death matching in the tunnel. As to the abusing medic's name i can't find it out, i did not mean to have such bad resolution and i apologize.
Affiliation: Looking at his more clearly posted video, you can see i arrive in the blue lambo shortly after, the medic's name was GoogleIT STEAM_0:1:42197732 and this shows a third party view of the incidents
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91

Messages In This Thread
RE: BR - Antuko | 4Eck_Mineeden | Majestic Chode | Dakron - by OztinCloud - 04-16-2014, 12:50 PM