BR on Act0r NLR, RDM, Backseat Admin
(04-15-2014, 11:25 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: - Supportive for the accused player side.

Hello to both of you.

The reason why I am busting into this Ban request is because I was eye evidence for what happend. I know that only a true picture of what happend can be claimed as evidence but I do not have other words for it. This happened a few min after the conflict with Auston and Act0r.

In the situation where Auston got killed for being a thread where I not involved. I can confirm doe, that Auston has been drifting around the city and accidentally was hitting people while he was taken this action. Nor was he not only drifting in the city but he was speeding as well. He provoked the government official apartment to chase him down in the city and out of the city.

I personally warned Auston about not to drift and speed in the city. Nor just because it's dangerous but also because the server had many people and lag spikes. As a eye evidence I saw Auston run total four people over without stopping to check them. I can tell that some of these people that got ran over where J-walking which still isn't a reason to not stop and check them if you injured them accidentally.

I cannot tell what happend between Auston and Act0r but I can confirm ( as a eye evidence ) that Aueston violented the CDM rule even while being warned.

- Bowie.

Now you're just straight up lieing in the courthouse because I only hit one person and that was Act0r.

To say I was drifting around the city was ridiculous, I was speeding to escape the police, but my cars max speed is 42mph...

Messages In This Thread
RE: BR on Act0r NLR, RDM, Backseat Admin - by TheAwesomeAuston - 04-15-2014, 11:43 PM