BR on Act0r NLR, RDM, Backseat Admin
Oztin, you were not involved at the time.
- Richard, i dont know who you are. But too involve in a case like this isn't allowed for both of you.

You're actually trying too frame me, thats the reason. Why didnt you tell what you did too start with??

Now.. Too defend my self:

- Yes, i did die in the tunnel, i didnt break NLR and kill him. What happend, is, after that i kinda took my distance away from that car. But since it kept driving on the left side of the road, i was not safe on the streets anymore. At the moment, i was working for the President as a Top Secret Agency, too spy on the Rebel since, they killed the last President. (Rangerboys can approve this) - What happend, was i saw a Cop chase this guy, but i couldnt interfare could i. The first time, i died was on the road..
- After wards, he came wreckless driving another time, and since i couldnt go anywhere that car was, i saw a Police Officer chase him, i could NO LONGER just stand and watch the Citizens of EvoCity die.. So yes, i executed that guy, for the lifes of more. Not backseat adminstration, but too be fair, his driving was in the sakes of more people, and myself which was clost too his second CDM, or how much he had. I've got a video file, on me walking at the tunnel - TOO HIS LEFT SIDE, where he comes top speeding ramming into me and killing me, not stopping and calling a medic, but just driving forward, which would remind me of a purpose CDM..

- If the Admins want the proof of the CDM, i could surely show you the Video. - If that upwards were enough proof then lets let it be like that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BR on Act0r NLR, RDM, Backseat Admin - by actor - 04-15-2014, 04:47 PM