David Backseat admining, Several warnings to other people in OOC
(04-15-2014, 01:51 AM)Demonichell Wrote:
(04-15-2014, 01:46 AM)OfficialDead Wrote: Though he was murdering with props

See that? Backseat admining also, I was doing my job but i was writing BRQ's I was the only police so yeah and my police car got stolen. And currently he is guarding the president and not staying nexus as there are no calls for him. Failrp

See this though.

1. The user (Darkirian) killed someone and he should be arrested.
2. David acted and "Arrested" the man. (Keep in mind that it was out of request by half the server, but not for the fact that he was breaking server rules but because he was murdering people.)
3. The message sent out for the arrest warrant was to extend the knowledge of why the user should be arrested.

Here are my examples: (If I were president I would like more information on the reason for the arrest.)

Example 1. (Normal everyday rp.) I need an arrest warrant issued for (Darkirian) for reason of: Murder with guns in town. "User would normally be arrested and jailed."
Example 2. (This case of rp.) I need an arrest warrant issued for (Darkirian) for reason of: Murder with props aka minging. "User would normally be arrested and jailed minus the fact that the details are different in this case."

Either way, which president would issue a warrant on someone with the request having just "Murder". I don't know about you but I like details so I don't wrongfully jail someone.

Murder is "MURDER", and no matter how it happened that user should be JAILED. End of case.

Ill repeat this again so you can understand it from my end here. Your sitting around telling people what to do in ooc and not to backseat admin when your doing it yourself. That is called being a hypocrite. David simply gave details to his arrest which was legit and following rp. Then you sit in-game bashing him for following rp, then request a ban on him. Sorry to be blunt, but why are you wasting your time trying to ban the good guys, when (Darkirian) was the main cause of this thing in the first place. He should be banned, not David.

Messages In This Thread
RE: David Backseat admining, Several warnings to other people in OOC - by OfficialDead - 04-15-2014, 03:24 AM