Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) nicedude80

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 47479

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) It says on the ban page it was for NLR.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) -

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) First off I would like to say sorry for the inconvenience i caused all of you. The reason I think that I should be unbanned is this. First off this is why I got banned. I had just joined the game waiting for some money packages, I joined the SRU and opened elevator doors and jumped down, not knowing there was a raid going on in Nexus lobby. I was killed. So I re-spawned on the second floor of Nexus, and then jumped down the shaft again where I had to shoot some mafia people. I then went through and was going to pass through where I met another mafia member who called an admin. And I remember reading a guide saying that it is ok to pass through the NLR area quickly, but I also had to protect myself while doing so. Again I am very sorry. I obviously did not purposely try to harm the server, after all I am a donor of both the rank and money packs which I was waiting for. I really look forward to playing on the server again. Thank you for your consideration of my unban request. Have a nice day.

PS I would also like to say, as I have seen other appeals on here, I did not originally purposely attend that raid, I had no idea it was going on I just wanted to get out of there.

Pssssssss I also think that maybe I should have been warned, but I guess that is up to the admin and the server rules.

Btw I wanted to know if I will still get the money packs I ordered before I was banned but did not receive yet to my knowledge.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by nicedude80 - 04-14-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Floodify - 04-15-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Verzyn - 04-15-2014, 12:32 AM