Ban Nation
Nice Ban Request for raiding. I cant see that u tell here in your half true story that runned with drug labs in your base? So, dont wonder when u get raided as BMD when u run with Contra stuff from the street in your House.

And to my stats : looks hard i know, yesterday i played 8 or 9 hours on the server, 8or 9 full hours... it was sunday and i had time ^^ i played in European Time from 9PM to 5-6AM. Dont know why it doesnt refresh in the time i was comming back ^^ - but in 8 or 9 Hours playing as Rebel with some cool guys and Corleone, its not so much when other players try to raid you and you are the better player and kill them? I think its not against the rules to have the better movement + aim.

I wish you good luck with this BR and i have gave my best to roleplay smoothly, when u start recording in the 2nd half of story its your thing, i know i got banned a lot of times but this time i have given my best.

Maybe we never see us ingame because you will tell after my reply another funny story, i will not reply again, its not the first time that someone come and films half true things and im getting banned for it.

So maybe i can enjoy longer this community, or not. I think my next ban is Permanent ^^ so maybe goodbye.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Nation - by Threedog - 04-14-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: Ban Nation - by -natioN' - 04-14-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: Ban Nation - by Threedog - 04-14-2014, 05:05 PM
RE: Ban Nation - by -natioN' - 04-14-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Ban Nation - by Threedog - 04-15-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Ban Nation - by Feffe - 04-21-2014, 03:43 PM