Banned for disconnecting because I died!
i am the one who placed the ban request on you. normally i dont really post BR`s on people because if someone breaks the rules its a minor offence and not worth posting a BR for it. this time though you were just ruining a RP situation.

This is how i see it, you were speeding and driving dangerous trough town when i spotted you, i went in persuit and managed to corner you somehow. i got out of my car with my gun out and told you to pull over or i was forced to shoot, i did this because you were a clear danger for me and if you kept driving like that you would have been a danger for everyone in the city as well. you ignored me so after counting from 5 to 0 i shot you. you died from it and i was going to impound your car. i just typed out /warrant EOD search impounding car, wreckless driving when your car dissapeared. i thought you logged out but within 3 seconds you relogged. i see no other reason to do that then repairing your car/avoid impounding it.

You were driving dangerous and to be honest it felt like minging for me, when you had to face the concequences of your actions you reconnected, and you got banned for it.

as for your claim that you didnt reconnect here:
(04-09-2014, 09:12 PM)EODxChaos Wrote: I didn't rejoin and I shouldn't be forced to carry on playing because of the RP situation! The ban request just showed that I disconnected!

i would watch out with that since lying in the courthouse is not allowed.
here is my proof again you reconnected: http://i.imgur.com/lipYAhv.png

Messages In This Thread
RE: Banned for disconnecting because I died! - by Baskingner - 04-09-2014, 11:01 PM