2 months banned and i did not what i was banned for
(04-09-2014, 10:40 PM)LPapas Wrote: Yes i kinda backseat admin to be honest, since i was random tranq, and about that noone cares,
Yes i kinda insult some players, the players that tranq me and fearrp, yea that players, for some reason Infernaw beleive them and not me, even with the logs and the @ calls, BUT fearrp, please, remove that from my ban.

First of all, I had plenty of other calls to take care of, while waiting for your request to escalate, since I just joined and wanted to see more.
You were reported several times for fearrp, but since there is no evidence, it can be removed out of the ban reason.
However, your attitude, causing an extremely bad and flamed atmosphere in the server, was what triggered me into banning you. You backseat admined, and admitted it.
Nobody "licked my balls" to get you banned. Nobody affects a staff member's decision by doing so either. Your behaviour and rule breach was enough. And you could not stop arguing and insulting the others on the OOC, and later jumped on me because I was still in the process of helping you out.

I don't see why you should be unbanned with this attitude, and confessing your rule breaches.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 months banned and i did not what i was banned for - by Infernaw - 04-09-2014, 10:54 PM