BR on Malaal, SlothPool and Betts
(04-08-2014, 06:31 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote:
(04-08-2014, 06:15 AM)GucciGodRemix Wrote:
(04-08-2014, 06:07 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote: Sorry, I thought you where malaal, and also, FearRP still exists at long range, but at long range you can pull out a weapon, if he had the gun in my face it would be different.

In real life if had a Sniper pointed at you and you pulled a gun out,You would be dead on the spot.And Across the street isn't really known as a "long range"A sniper aimed on you is FAR worse than gun to your face.

But I thought you said you werent working together? so why would I have gotten shot?

FearRP really only applies at close range, at long range it doesnt really work.

We weren't working together.You would've gotten shot because you're shooting at a UNARMED civi.But with a Sniper Rifle (Long Range weapon)I'm sure that FearRP still applies in real life when someone even sees a sniper everyone freaks out.So if it was aimed at you,stand down.You broke FearRP,Sniper is a long range weapon FearRP still applies.Btw If a sniper was aimed at you FearRP still applies if you don't see the sniper it wouldn't .It seems like you also post a ban request for everything that doesn't go your way on the server,In multiple others of your ban request it seem you lack evidence of the rule you think that person broke.Noticing that you post a ban request at least every 2weeks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BR on Malaal and Slothpool - by Malaal - 04-07-2014, 04:15 AM
RE: BR on Malaal, SlothPool and Betts - by Malaal - 04-07-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: BR on Malaal, SlothPool and Betts - by GucciGodRemix - 04-08-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: BR on Malaal, SlothPool and Betts - by Shadow - 04-24-2014, 09:12 AM