BR on Malaal, SlothPool and Betts
(04-08-2014, 02:40 AM)GucciGodRemix Wrote: Go ahead.Pull up the logs still no evidence.Of us talking about meeting up.Nor hostaging you because we didn't do either of the things you did.And for this BR it seems like your implying that we went around Hostaging people for no reason which we didn't.So this BR that you posted should be hostaging without valid rp reason.Guess you didn't realize that you broke fearrp yourself when not standing down from a sniper aimed at you.When you only have pistol,Your pistol was also holstered(At the waist)While a sniper was aimed at you.Breaking FearRp by not standing down.

I broke FearRP because..? what was I supposed to do with a sniper across the street? and besides I was in the doorway, and you where in the street. Im beginning to think you have no idea what you're talking about.

Especially since you lied when you said " The car wasnt moving" and " I didnt aim at the gundealer"

I suggest you stop taliking, its only making your case worse.

Stop cluttering up the BR, and wait for an admin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BR on Malaal and Slothpool - by Malaal - 04-07-2014, 04:15 AM
RE: BR on Malaal, SlothPool and Betts - by Malaal - 04-07-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: BR on Malaal, SlothPool and Betts - by TheAwesomeAuston - 04-08-2014, 05:16 AM
RE: BR on Malaal, SlothPool and Betts - by Shadow - 04-24-2014, 09:12 AM