BR on Malaal, SlothPool and Betts
(04-07-2014, 05:27 AM)GucciGodRemix Wrote: You said "he obviously doesn't listen, just sits there typing in chat". I was saying "Call off who"Because their no way in a real life situation that I would know who that is.And How would you know he was my friend in real life when you don't know us?I didn't break FearRp because I didn't know who to call off.I stayed next to and crouched showing a sign of fear of you pointed a weapon at me.I complied to FearRp but didn't know who you were telling me to "call off". He could've also wanted to tranq me there was no actual evidence that you were the only guy in danger there.I found you at the gas station you followed,You don't even know my name because I didn't introduce myself to you nor do you know who could be my "friend" because I came to talk to you alone.

I was already suspicious when some random guy tries to take me to the slums and then there just so happens to be a sniper across the street, now in my RP eyes, I was being set up, and if im pointing a gun at you and saying call him off, and you know damn well he was working with you, which the last screenshot proves, then you should of done it.

FearRP matters less than the fact you where random hostaging a citizen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BR on Malaal and Slothpool - by Malaal - 04-07-2014, 04:15 AM
RE: BR on Malaal, SlothPool and Betts - by TheAwesomeAuston - 04-07-2014, 05:44 AM
RE: BR on Malaal, SlothPool and Betts - by Malaal - 04-07-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: BR on Malaal, SlothPool and Betts - by Shadow - 04-24-2014, 09:12 AM