How "Newcomers" Should be treated. :)!
(04-06-2014, 10:11 PM)actor Wrote: Even if you're good at RP, you're still not being noticed, this includes (Admins, and High houred players.) Im speaking for my own experiences.
That's not true at all, I, as player check out all kind of differend roleplays (so do other regulars and staff members), if a low hour player has somethig nice set up I almost always ask if I could join him, if I am not doing my own roleplay that is.

(04-06-2014, 10:11 PM)actor Wrote: I was getting ignored by people asking them for different things. - Admins were busy (Which is understandable) - So i seeked answers from different players. - What i got was "NO ONE Answering, NO ONE taking the 1 minute, it took"
This I do understand, some more experienced players sometimes completely ignore the less experienced. However this may just be some people's personality. You can't change that.

(04-06-2014, 10:11 PM)actor Wrote: -Your newcomers message-
I heavily disagree with grabbing people by the hand like that, not only do the newcomers notice it's just a copy and paste you send to everyone, they will also notice it's nothing personal.

(04-06-2014, 10:11 PM)actor Wrote: Im a better man of the Community
Don't let it get to your head.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Bowiii, Joykill

Messages In This Thread
How "Newcomers" Should be treated. :)! - by actor - 04-06-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: How "Newcomers" Should be treated. :)! - by Jan - 04-06-2014, 10:26 PM