A past Player
(04-06-2014, 09:45 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I'm not willing to revoke the ban I issued, either.

I do not remember the case exactly, though I am sure that if the ban was unjust you would've appealed it back then, rather than now.
To add icing to the cake, you've got 19 bans on that one account plus another one for double accounting, Ructar.

I resent the fact you even have the gut to appeal this ban.
You have had 19 chances and managed to blow them all, I am in no way convinced that you have changed, considering the vast amount of warnings you've had in your time here on Fearless.
We all make mistakes, but making 19 mistakes and not learning from a single one of them is just complete and utter ignorance.

Here's an image of the bans page, to save y'all lovely admins some time looking for 'em.

Spoiler: Banpage

P.S.
If you don't mind me asking, why would you want to come back to Fearless RP if you have your own community now? Unless ofcourse that's a lie to "prove" you've improved your RP skills. Just a thought.
I understand I have 19 mistakes, I was a complete fool, minge, idiot. How ever you want to put it. I am just asking for a second chance, even though I've had so many, I just really want to come back and play fearless again. I have grown up, matured since I played. I don't do that stuff anymore, in fact like I said I own my own server. So why would I minge if I were to get back on fearless. I have a serious role playing server. I admire your server, that's why mine is so strict. I keep it in good condition like fearless.

Also, I would prefer to just be unban. Even though I know I will get into 0 of these amazing role playing guilds I see fury with because of my bans. You don't have to clear it. Just give me a chance.

Salinsky: P.S.
If you don't mind me asking, why would you want to come back to Fearless RP if you have your own community now? Unless ofcourse that's a lie to "prove" you've improved your RP skills. Just a thought.

My server is not CityRP, its Clockwork Half Life 2 Roleplay. I still love this community, its keeps it-self in great shape. I would like to play with my Brother Fury on Fearless. I want to enjoy the amazing role playing that goes on around here. My server isn't realistic like this, its follows the lore of Hl2RP, which is another thing I like to role play under.

Messages In This Thread
A past Player - by Ructar - 04-06-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: A past Player - by Funny - 04-06-2014, 07:08 PM
RE: A past Player - by DoomDude1 - 04-06-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: A past Player - by Enzyme - 04-06-2014, 07:24 PM
RE: A past Player - by Temar - 04-06-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: A past Player - by Ructar - 04-06-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: A past Player - by Salinsky - 04-06-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: A past Player - by Ructar - 04-06-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: A past Player - by Enzyme - 04-06-2014, 10:23 PM