BR-Elton_john
Listen. If I get a call that shots were fired, I'm going in to check out the situation. That's what real cops would do. I had a good reason. RAID REASON: Shots Fired Call, checking out situation at villas
Next, I jumped off the bridge. So, I admit I got someone to put me up there. I meant for there to be a SuicideRP type event. After no one responded, my food was dangerously low. The only way I could get down, without me thinking of asking for help, was to try to survive the fall. Obviously, unless you have hacks or are an admin, you would die. So I died jumping off. The fences that you see in the pics were to make sure I would not accidentally fall off. I then DCed because it was getting late and I had a Soccer game the next day. Also, Meta? The reson I did that I metagamed was because no one noticed at first, so I tried in OOC to make them notice. I relize that was wrong. Also, Metagaming would be a blacklist not a ban from what I remember. You had metagamed to the President multiple times, complaining about how the cops went to retrieve thier cars, breaking NLR apparently, and telling him to unwarrant you. Anyways, I have raid reasons and reasons for my suicide. This would not be a good ban based on the evidence. All he has is my dead body, and a picture of me up there. That is all he has. Fearless will always be the best gaming community ever. Thank you.

Also, you did not complete the template correctly. And I heard a rebel saying "Hide your contra." To you.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13

Messages In This Thread
BR-Elton_john - by DrunkPuto - 03-29-2014, 04:42 AM
RE: BR-Elton_john - by Buzz_Aldrin - 03-29-2014, 05:04 AM
RE: BR-Elton_john - by DrunkPuto - 03-29-2014, 05:27 AM
RE: BR-Elton_john - by Buzz_Aldrin - 03-29-2014, 05:38 AM
RE: BR-Elton_john - by DrunkPuto - 03-29-2014, 06:45 AM
RE: BR-Elton_john - by Buzz_Aldrin - 03-29-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: BR-Elton_john - by Narc - 04-01-2014, 06:34 AM