Unban Request: Jonesy
Your name: [FL:RP] Jonesy

Your ban ID: 46687

Banned by: [FL:M] Eisenhorn

Reason: failrp killing another sru to test out a bug, shot him 17 times killing him, after he tried to propkill him

Involved: Myself, Darkerx

Why we should unban you: I went out of my way to test out a bug which was reported to me (for god-knows what reason) regarding the Riot Shield. I was SRU at the time and so was Darkerx. I asked Darkerx for his permission to test out the Riot-Shield as we were to find an area where it would shoot through. I shot around the riot shield to see if there were any more of which there were a couple, not realising when it actually hit him I resulted in killing him. I simply apologised, and also thanked him for helping, and we moved on. I was waiting for Temar to come online on steam so I could report this to him.

Now, Regarding the propkilling situation I have absolutely no idea where that came from. I do not recall Darkerx abusing any props within my time on the server. I had been playing for 13 hours straight too. However, even if he were to proppush me I would've gathered evidence and posted a ban request, I would not have took matters into my own hands to get my own hands dirty. I have learned within my past 1000 hours on the server not to do so.

Edit: After checking the prop which Eisenhorn had seen in the logs, it was part of Darkerx's Hookah. It was models/props_c17/trappropeller_lever.mdl
(The netzepram prop) linked to models/props_c17/pottery08a.mdl with elastic. This was unstable as Darkerx had the elasticity at a very high number, causing the trappropeller to somewhat bug out. Darker removed the dupe and we continued doing our jobs. This was before I tested the Riot Shield bug.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: Jonesy - by Jonesy - 03-28-2014, 09:28 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jonesy - by Eisenhorn - 03-28-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jonesy - by SoulRipper - 03-28-2014, 10:19 AM