unban request-simplyxchaos-3 days.
Your name: simplyxchaos

Your ban ID: 46637

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason: RDM, ''Messing around with a friend'.

Involved: jddr2, simplyxchaos, zedsdead

Why we should unban you: Hello, im here today because i did break a rule and was messing around with a friend today. i come here not to get unbanned but to have my banned timer lowered. i understand at the time i was having fun with a friend and didnt realise that i was breaking a rule. when messing around with a friend i killed him, when i killed him he told me to take his car to the parking garage so he can put it up. i hope in to his car and drove off, when i did that the admin saw me and stopped me to find out what happened. i told him everything im telling you now. i was messing around with him and it ended up in me breaking a rule. with this i tried to expline everything to him but got banned before i could. with this all im asking that i have mt ban time reduced not cancelled, i understand that i broke a rule and should still have a punishment for doing so. im sorry for doing all that i did, and didnt mean harm to the server or andy of the plarys on it. this will never happen agian.

thanks for reading.
simplyxchaos.

Messages In This Thread
unban request-simplyxchaos-3 days. - by simplyxchaos - 03-27-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: unban request-simplyxchaos-3 days. - by Feffe - 03-27-2014, 02:07 AM