Admin Abuse: Shadow, Nacreas, enzymed and Termin
Quote:Quote:
alot crashed this crappy copy of fearless created for money. But like allways, nothing to do with the case
So you're going on to different servers and crashing them? Duly noted.
Ripping of again...
Quote:7.Aperture didn't do anything but my friend who is roleplaying with me alot crashed this crappy copy of fearless created for money. But like allways, nothing to do with the case

Quote:We can see this in the videos where [FL] Shadow asks you if you're trolling or not.
I thought Shadow was speaking to friend who was crying right next to me.

Quote:You guys were running in the streets, randomly shooting in the air, disturbing passiveRP and creating quite havoc.
And how is your RP realistic and within realistic limits when "alien balls" float around the city?
This happend in a totally different time,
If you like make a ban request but Hostaging for something like that is not valid and if it would make a player, he would be on 100% banned for backseating admin.
And second thing i have to say how Alien invasion (on v33x) organized by i think soulripper but executed by some other admin is realistic ?

6.Server was fighting with DDoS and you left so i said that but again nothing to do with the case
It shows your attitude which me and my fellow admins had to deal with.
You really want to show me here as a bad person right ?
It happend not long after that event and i was still upset at you and your friends.

4.Ripped again, it happend only once and i was very upset
Still said it. Being upset is not a valid reason which excuses you.
True, it doesn't excuse me. i shouldn't call you moron but you forced me and my people for aggresive rp situation, hostaged us without a valid reason and president didn't do anything about that because you are admins.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin Abuse: Shadow, Nacreas, enzymed and Termin - by Xbit123 - 03-26-2014, 09:21 PM